Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>I Got My Buttercups Today!
DCMomOf3 10:45 AM 08-27-2010
I only have had time to glance in the box but I'm excited to explore it. I got two teacher packs though. I ordered one not thinking one would come with the Quarterly Curruculum. Anybody know if the Quarterly shipments usually come with Teacher packs (the books, stamps, etc) or did I get two on a fluke?
Christophina 11:35 AM 08-27-2010
I don't have an answer for you, I am still waiting on mine to come. And I am very excited to get started!!! How long did it take for it to arrive for you after you ordered it? I feel like it is taking forever!
DCMomOf3 01:38 PM 08-27-2010
I figured it out and I did order the Teacher pack needlessly, the Quarterly does come with it. At least its' tbe books and stamps and I can always have more of those.

It took about a week for me, when did you order? I got an email Weds saying it had shipped and it came UPS.
kpa0627 02:51 PM 08-27-2010
I also got my buttercups today. I think the projects look neat and it looks like they add a lot of supplemental activities to incorporate. The books were nice and stamps and manipulative toy. I was a little disappointed that Buttercups doesn't offer a calendar, weather chart or any "circle time" type things. I know it's in the "Fireflies" program but I guess not in "Buttercups". I should have looked more into it.
Christophina 12:31 PM 08-28-2010
I looked and I ordered mine Monday. It feels like forever ago for some reason. But I still haven't gotten an email saying it was shipped. They have already charged me for it though. Hopefully it will ship soon!!
Tags:butter cups, curriculum
Reply Up