Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>great CL deal
sharlan 10:28 AM 09-23-2012
I should jump on this deal:

babysitter needed 3-5 days a week. Maximum $75 a week while school is in session and $150 maximum while school is out (Those rates based on 5 days a week)

Hours: while school is in session: 2:30 - 6 p.m. (6 is latest time). Note on Thurrsday school is out at 11:30
while school is out of session: hours would vary but from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. would be the longest hours.

Babysitting can be in my house or yours. If your house, transportation will be needed to pick up from school unless you are in walking distance.

# of children 3

Please email me if interested. Looking to hire within the next 2 weeks.

You are looking at $1.20 an hour per child on school days and $.90 an hour on off school days. I don't know of any teenaged girls that would take that offer.
sharlan 10:35 AM 09-23-2012
I totally understand not being able to afford child care, but many of our schools have afterschool care available for $35 a week.
DBug 10:35 AM 09-23-2012
I was thinking "okay, this person is looking for a bit of discount ..." but then read the number of kids!

That's just crazy!
cheerfuldom 01:15 PM 09-23-2012
the ad was confusing too....you basically need to be available for a huge amount of hours but will, of course, only be paid (and not that much) for when you are actually working and you need to provide transportation. who is really going to be able to work around these hours for this price? yikes
Reply Up