Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Reply From My Ad..
shelby 07:08 AM 07-25-2012
I placed an ad on craigslist this week.. I looked at my email and here is a reply that I got:

Hello,

Can you take good care of my child?

I'm kinda of thinking that this is just someone who is trying to just pull a prank, but if not.. I did reply and state that I would be happy to discuss my rates and hours with her if she would like. What do you think?
Former Teacher 07:09 AM 07-25-2012
I think it's a prank.

Some people have nothing else better to do.
JeepGirl6 07:12 AM 07-25-2012
Its a scam, I get them all the time.....that or "Are your services still available? since you responded you will probably get spam mail. I have learned from it :-/ I don't reply unless they have actual information about the child care services needed age of child, days,hours and such.
Crazy8 07:38 AM 07-25-2012
don't respond if you don't get a "real" request - you are just giving them your email address and you will be spammed to death!!! This is why I don't use craigslist - in my area its definitely more scammers than "real" people.
Jenniferdawn 09:48 AM 07-25-2012
Definitely a scam. Think of it this way: If you were looking for daycare, would you respond to a daycare ad that way?
Hunni Bee 10:49 AM 03-12-2019
Originally Posted by davidjohn:
Decent blog and totally exceptional. You can improve however despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous.
Are you the spammer from the OP's craigslist ad?
springv 03:38 PM 03-12-2019
I wouldn't respond
Tags:craigslist oddities
Reply Up