Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Another Mother’s Day Project Question/Situation
familyschoolcare 04:28 PM 05-10-2012
My DCK painted flowerpots and planted seeds in them for mother’s day last week. DCB’s made one for their Bio Mom and one for their step mom (she is

not actually married to bio Dad yet but the children reefer to her as step mom). Bio Dad is away for some time (exact amount of time unknown at this

time but at least 2 more weeks) so the boys will not be going to their Bio dad’s house (or seeing step mom) for at least two weeks. So what should I

do? Do I just keep the plant here until Bio dad get back or call step-mom and tell her I have something’s for Bio dad (which is true they just are not urgent)

and when she comes by to pick them up give it to her then. I do not know what to do.
Sunchimes 06:04 PM 05-10-2012
I'd call and tell her that the kids made her something for Mother's Day if she would like to stop by and pick it up. I think that in this situation, she won't mind not being surprised.
dEHmom 06:35 AM 05-11-2012
I would find it WAY more fun to call her and make it sound urgent, explaining you need to speak with her privately.

When she gets there surprise her. It'll make her day!
familyschoolcare 04:59 PM 05-11-2012
thank you for the advicw
Tags:mother's day ideas
Reply Up