Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Password on website?
queenbee 01:14 PM 07-31-2012
I have a Parents Only page on my daycare website that is password protected. I change the password normally once per year and only my daycare parents have the password.

Last week I had a parent withdraw from my daycare claiming their child was "traumatized" by the experience of coming to daycare . I do not want this parent having anymore access to the website and the information that I put on it and I don't want to wait until the end of the year.

I am having an incredibly hard time coming up with a new password! I can normally come up with good ones - cute but not too cutesy - but I'm drawing a serious blank.

Can anyone help? Preferrably not too long and not too cute or serious
Country Kids 01:24 PM 07-31-2012
The letters of your birthday, hubbys birthday or a childs.

Your anniversary, your favorite number

A word that describes you.

Favorite color/month/day
Blackcat31 02:27 PM 07-31-2012
"trauma"

just the first thing that popped into my head
daycarediva 04:10 PM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
"trauma"

just the first thing that popped into my head

HAHAHAHAHA! I really laughed out loud at that!

I plan to use flower names. I'm lame though!
GretasLittleFriends 04:47 PM 07-31-2012
At my old job we had to keep our computer accounts secure, and the password had to change every 60 days. I went through a LOT of passwords working there for 6.5 years. They varied from things like condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayo) with random numbers to Disney movie characters, pets' names, anything somewhat themed I could come up to remember.

Though, I absolutely LOVE Blackcat's suggestion of trauma!
MN Day Mom 05:28 PM 07-31-2012
How about "QueenbeeLovesMyChid" or replace queenbee with whatever the parents that use the site call you. This way they get a cute reminder every time they log in
Reply Up