Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Maybe this is Karma? Or God is Smiting me?
youretooloud 11:22 AM 05-16-2011
I snuck into the pantry to eat just a handful of "Fiddle Faddle" popcorn... but, within the hour, I'd eaten the whole box.

I didn't share it with the kids. I BOUGHT it FOR the kids, but I didn't give them any.

And, now I am sooo sooo sooo sick. I don't eat much junk food, so my body is not used to this. The kids keep asking when I'm making lunch. "LOL.. maybe not today????"

If I'd have shared it, this wouldn't have happened.
daycare 11:27 AM 05-16-2011
Originally Posted by youretooloud:
I snuck into the pantry to eat just a handful of "Fiddle Faddle" popcorn... but, within the hour, I'd eaten the whole box.

I didn't share it with the kids. I BOUGHT it FOR the kids, but I didn't give them any.

And, now I am sooo sooo sooo sick. I don't eat much junk food, so my body is not used to this. The kids keep asking when I'm making lunch. "LOL.. maybe not today????"

If I'd have shared it, this wouldn't have happened.
so to laugh your so cute...... Im sure its not karma but i bet you sure feel like it is..

I once hogged an entire thing of the best cherries on EARTH.... Then wished i was on mars after I was done.........

lol oh the things we do.....btw what is fiddle faddle?? I know you said popcorn, but I have never heard of it...
GretasLittleFriends 12:06 PM 05-16-2011
I was reading and thinking, ooh, I wish I had some!! Fiddle Faddle is a lot like Cracker Jacks or Poppycock. It's a caramel or toffee coated popcorn that usually has peanuts mixed in.

Meyou 01:02 PM 05-16-2011
Mmmmm Fiddle Faddle. I eat the whole box everytime I buy it. I try not to make eye contact with the boxes in the store.
daycare 01:07 PM 05-16-2011
Originally Posted by GretasLittleFriends:
I was reading and thinking, ooh, I wish I had some!! Fiddle Faddle is a lot like Cracker Jacks or Poppycock. It's a caramel or toffee coated popcorn that usually has peanuts mixed in.

my gosh i must have spent my life in a closet....lol I have never eaten that... sounds so yummy though..

i grew up in another county and this could be why I have never seen it....lol

lol and poopcock...really thats the name...in my county that is slang for rubbish.....hahahha
youretooloud 02:26 PM 05-16-2011
I still feel lousy too.

Way to ruin a whole Monday!

But... I've gotten some online shopping done!
Kaddidle Care 02:56 PM 05-16-2011
Eat a bit of string cheese to offset the sugar a bit. It might help.

I think we all go through that PMS uncontrollable binge every now and then. And yep, I eat until I get sick on something too. The worst was candy corn while at an office job. I had a jar of it and was busy and just kept grabbing and munching. I hit the bottom of the jar and nearly urped. Never again!
Sugar Magnolia 03:48 PM 05-16-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
so to laugh your so cute...... Im sure its not karma but i bet you sure feel like it is..

I once hogged an entire thing of the best cherries on EARTH.... Then wished i was on mars after I was done.........

lol oh the things we do.....btw what is fiddle faddle?? I know you said popcorn, but I have never heard of it...
Omg, never had fiddle faddle? Carmel coated popcorn goodness! With peanuts! FF is the bomb! Mmmm....yuuuummmy.

Oh. And its karma! Lol! Jk!
missnikki 04:10 PM 05-16-2011
I tend to do that with salty stuff...at that time....you know...

I could take on a bucket of fries, or a whole bag of chips, or a block of cheese on top of that bag of chips. Which is funny because any other time of month I can completely resist crap junk caca food.

Smited would mean tonight's the night your hubby decides to do something special and make you a giant hot fudge and caramel sundae. I'll bet you will share next time!
PitterPatter 06:24 PM 05-16-2011
AKA Cracker Jack!
Tags:junk food, karma
Reply Up