Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Outdoor Toys For Winter?
Ariana 10:23 AM 11-02-2011
I have a sled and a few shovels and pails and that's it! I need some ideas about what to add for outdoor play
thecrazyisout 10:34 AM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by Ariana:
I have a sled and a few shovels and pails and that's it! I need some ideas about what to add for outdoor play
I was thinking of getting some spray bottles so the kids can paint snow with water color.....
GotKids 10:45 AM 11-02-2011
I got some sand toys that I heard are fun for snow too. My back yard has a really sloped area so I got some sleds as well.
Meyou 11:03 AM 11-02-2011
We use all the little tykes climbers and slides all winter. Plus buckets and shovels, sleds, hula hoops and the wierdest and most favorite toy is a crazy carpet with a hula hoop attached. They pull each other around the yard for hours. My oldest dd invented them.
Blackcat31 11:11 AM 11-02-2011
We keep most of our stuff out all year too. The favorite ones though are my Tonka trucks. The kids use them just as much, if not more, in the winter than in the summer months.
kidkair 12:53 PM 11-02-2011
I have a toy kitchen outside that is a favorite during all sorts of weather. It gets a bit buried under the snow but the kids always dig it back out. I also pile the snow behind the slide so they can climb the snow hill, sit, and scoot onto the slide in all their gear without direct help all the time.
Ariana 03:52 PM 11-02-2011
Thanks for all the suggestions!!!
laundrymom 07:12 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by Meyou:
We use all the little tykes climbers and slides all winter. Plus buckets and shovels, sleds, hula hoops and the wierdest and most favorite toy is a crazy carpet with a hula hoop attached. They pull each other around the yard for hours. My oldest dd invented them.
Could you post pics of the hula rugs?
Meyou 03:20 AM 11-03-2011
I don't have any pics but we just duct taped a child sized hula hoop to the two crazy carpet handles.
Tags:outdoor equipment, outdoor toys
Reply Up