Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Facebook Page Promotion - What Do You Think?
missT 12:36 PM 03-26-2014
So I'm currently using a business page on Facebook to help get word out about my center before it opens. I'm reaching a few people but I'd like to reach more. For the most part I don't directly advertise for the center but I provide helpful, interesting, and funny information for parents. I was thinking about doing one of those paid ad things on Facebook to promote the page to people who live in the area of my center. Have any of you done this before? Has it worked for you or someone you know?
Also if you have any feedback on my Facebook page I would love to hear it. The page is at https://m.facebook.com/thetreehouseelc any likes are appreciated too lol.
Thanks!
Michael 01:54 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by missT:
So I'm currently using a business page on Facebook to help get word out about my center before it opens. I'm reaching a few people but I'd like to reach more. For the most part I don't directly advertise for the center but I provide helpful, interesting, and funny information for parents. I was thinking about doing one of those paid ad things on Facebook to promote the page to people who live in the area of my center. Have any of you done this before? Has it worked for you or someone you know?
Also if you have any feedback on my Facebook page I would love to hear it. The page is at https://m.facebook.com/thetreehouseelc any likes are appreciated too lol.
Thanks!
I have but I'm not sure which one you are referring to. I paid for the ability to keep the story at the top of the newsfeed for an extra few hours. It did get more people to see it.
missT 11:36 AM 03-27-2014
Thanks. I hadn't thought much about having it at the top of feed longer but I might try that. I think I'll wait to do the add for my local area until my website is finished.
butterfly 12:11 PM 03-27-2014
Do you need to change a setting or something? I can't even get in to look at it.
butterfly 12:14 PM 03-27-2014
Originally Posted by butterfly:
Do you need to change a setting or something? I can't even get in to look at it.
Nevermind. I was trying to do a mobile app on my laptop...
Tags:facebook ad
Reply Up