Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Question
skmh69 07:08 AM 04-17-2008
I am currently wanting to start a small daycare within my home. A maximum of two to three children, besides my two toddlers. Are there any licenses involved? What would I need to have within my home to do this? Who would I need to contact to find out exactly what I would need to start up this adventure in PA? Please help if you can.
Michael 08:20 AM 04-17-2008
You can review your guidelines here:

Licensing Agency
Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
Office of Child Development
Bureau of Certification Services
P.O. Box 2675
Harrisburg, PA 17105-2675
Phone: (717) 346-9320
Toll Free: (877) 4-PA-KIDS
(877-472-5437, within State)
Fax: (717) 346-9330
Tags:pennsylvania requirements, small daycare, starting a child care
Reply Up