Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'm a New Daycare Provider and I Need Some Advice!
Pout 10:59 AM 03-26-2012
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm also a new daycare provider. I just got my license, and I'm all ready to go. I've been advertising on craigslist for the past week or so, with a few calls, but I haven't has any interviews yet. Since I'm new, what should my rates be? I'm in Concord, in the Bay Area. My mother and I are going to work together (she's going to do it part time) and I'm only going to take in 4 kids. As for advertising, what's the best method for marketing my daycare? I am going to make flyers and post them at churches and places around town, as well putting them in people's mail boxes around the area. Any other input or advice from experienced daycare providers would be greatly appreciated!
itlw8 11:28 AM 03-26-2012
You can't place things in people mailboxes. it is against postal regulations. Every area is different here people put flyers in the grocery store on the bullitin board. Newspapers word of mouth is the best so hand out business cards to all your friends so they can share them with people the know or hear need childcare.
MyAngels 11:34 AM 03-26-2012
Click on the "advertising" tag on the lower left of this thread and it will take you to a lot of different threads with great ideas. Good luck
Bella99 12:39 PM 03-26-2012
By concord, can I assume you mean in Canada? If so, you can go on kijiji
Unregistered 01:19 PM 03-26-2012
Concord is a city in the San Francisco Bay area
mrsp'slilpeeps 01:28 PM 03-26-2012
I have used kijiji, daycarebear, flyers ON the postal box's in my neighbour hood, grocerey stores and gas stations, my front porch, and the town newspaper, All very sucessful.

But the best will be word of mouth.
Bella99 01:34 PM 03-26-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Concord is a city in the San Francisco Bay area
Oh! Oops
Tags:advertising
Reply Up