Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Magic Sleep Suit...
WBee 11:33 AM 11-05-2015
Hello...I have a 5 mon. old infant who uses a sleep suit both here and at home. He sleeps on avg. 12 hours during the night at home and has begun only sleeping 45min. tops in the a.m. and 1 1/2 hrs. tops in the afternoon here. He is also a screamer and is breastfed at home/needy already here. He's waking all of my other dck up way too early and I also no longer want this sleep suit here as he rolled over today. What would you do? I'm afraid if I tell dcm "No more suit here", she will still use it at home and this baby will "never" sleep here.
Indoorvoice 11:39 AM 11-05-2015
I had a baby here whose mom insisted on him wearing that too. I didn't feel comfortable with it from the start and neither did my licensing consultant. I just told her I wouldn't need that here because I didn't want him to be dependent on it. Also he always pooped during nap and it was so much work to change him. She still used it at home and it only took him a week and a half to learn how to sleep without it here. I started him out by putting him in a footed sleeper over his clothes and a sleep sack, then gradually weaned him off the layers.
KIDZRMYBIZ 07:01 AM 11-06-2015
I've never heard of these before and had to google it. That looks like a recipe for overheating. No thanks.
Reply Up