Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do I let parents know
mbullette 07:41 AM 02-11-2013
We currently rent a house from one of our friends. We lived in Arizona and moved to Wisconsin in the winter. At that time we couldnt find a house that we liked and they asked if we wanted to rent their home. They moved out of state and the house was just sitting empty. Our lease is up at the end of May and they have decided that they are going to try and sell the house again. The sign is being put in the yard on Friday morning. My families are aware we just rent but they are not aware of when our lease is up. I have a family that comes to me for before school care. They live in another city but the kids attend school here. School is not out until the middle of June. There is a possibility that we may end up moving to another city near by and they would have to find care for those last few weeks of school. There is limited providers in my area and none of us have openings.

Do you think I should send out a letter this week letting them know the house is going up for sale and there is a chance we might not live in the same community or just leave it? I know we have time before we need to move but at least I am giving them plenty of time to find another provider if needed. What would you do???
melilley 07:51 AM 02-11-2013
Maybe send a letter out or tell them in person. They are going to see the sign anyways and will probably ask questions.
Reply Up