Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Am Thankful For:
SignMeUp 10:52 AM 11-26-2014
... three of my child care families who always appreciate what I do, how I do it, and how happy their children are here. They follow my rules, assuming I have good reason for them, pick up their children on time 95% of the time, and pay me on time.

Yay! I will always be thankful that I have had these families and these children in my care
My3cents 10:57 AM 11-26-2014
Originally Posted by SignMeUp:
... three of my child care families who always appreciate what I do, how I do it, and how happy their children are here. They follow my rules, assuming I have good reason for them, pick up their children on time 95% of the time, and pay me on time.

Yay! I will always be thankful that I have had these families and these children in my care
Four days off!!! Whoooo hooooo.........oh ya!

and of course my families~
Sugar Magnolia 11:37 AM 11-26-2014
My awesome family
Food on the table
A roof over my head
A steady income from a job I love
Dependable water and electricity supply
Living in a safe, clean city
Health care, and also insurance (Thank you, Obamacare)
Dependable transportation
Freedom of speech
Freedom of movement

I'd like to take a minute to be thankful for many things we may take for granted. I can't help but remember that millions of people in the world scrape by every day without these things.
Please donate to a local or global charity if you can.
_Dana_ 11:47 AM 11-26-2014
I'm thankful for....

~My husband. He looks like a typical big, macho guy. But he is also so thoughtful, caring and intuitive. He encourages me when I feel insecure, cheers for my accomplishments, and offers a hug and listening ear when I failure. He helps me with the house to keep it up and running. He also does his part with our children. He makes sure that I get time for myself, away from the house and kids each week. I feel blessed that he is not only my husband, but also my best friend.

~The families that I've served thus far. They've been great with p/u, d/o and paying on time. If their child is sick, they keep their kids home and come right away if I call. (Literally, they practically run here within 5 minutes that I call.) They never question about whether they have to pay for my holidays. They are all appreciative of me and the work I do.

~My sons. Sometimes they drive me crazy, but they have the kindest hearts and silliest personalities. They truly love spending time with one another and care deeply for one another. They like having the DCKs here and helping out. My oldest enjoys the sense of responsibility by giving him reading duty. My youngest loves having his friends come to his house every day.

It's been a year and a half since we've been back in the U.S. Living abroad has made me so much more grateful for the little things.
-I'm thankful that we can go on walks and play in the yard without worrying about getting robbed, kidnapped, or worse.
-I'm thankful for more affordable food.
-I'm thankful for a safe, insulated house to live in.
-I'm thankful that the power(electricity) rarely, if ever goes out.
-I'm thankful for roads that are kept in good repair.
-I'm thankful for the level of customer service that companies provide.
-I'm thankful for prompt help if there are any problems.
-I'm thankful for the quick response from emergency workers.
-I'm thankful that we are near my family again.
daycare 01:14 PM 11-26-2014
I am thankful for today, because there is no guarantee for tomorrow.
Tags:thankful
Reply Up