Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Melissa and Doug Toy Sale
GoodKarma 04:32 AM 12-04-2013
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=xs_gb_l-...d_p=1671394142

Amazon Deal of the day. I've already been shopping
itlw8 04:55 AM 12-04-2013
Thank you I added to my unit block set I do have prime so shipping is free otherwise the shipping is very high for wood blocks
BumbleBee 05:04 AM 12-04-2013
Awesome! Thanks!
jessrlee 05:55 AM 12-04-2013
Great deals! Too bad I'm broke
GoodKarma 05:56 AM 12-04-2013
You're welcome!

itlw8, I bought the unit blocks,too. I also bought the play dough roll & mold set and the 3pc peg puzzle set.
Stepping 06:38 AM 12-04-2013
Ooh thank you! I was trying so hard not to spend too much money this month but they have some great deals
SSWonders 07:30 AM 12-04-2013
UGH! So not what I needed to see today, lol.
MarinaVanessa 07:48 AM 12-04-2013
Thanks! Just got the pattern block set, play dough wooden rollers set and the chef costume set.

I got my wood blocks last year with the same sale price and I love them! The only thing ladies is that unless you're going to limit their use to one or two children at a time I really suggest that you buy two sets so there is enough blocks for them to play with. I ordered two and its enough for 4 sometimes 5 children to play with at one time and still be able to build buildings like they want. At first I only opened one box and there weren't enough blocks for them to make anything but small structures if four wanted to play and build their own building. I'm so glad I bought two.
daycarediva 08:47 AM 12-04-2013
Two wooden block sets, the 3 pack of puzzles, magnetic wooden letters and two of the playdoh molding sets (my group is CRAZY about playdoh at the moment and their biggest game with it is making cookies for santa. I have ONE small roller....fun!)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!! (my business checking disagrees, though.)
daycarediva 08:48 AM 12-04-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Thanks! Just got the pattern block set, play dough wooden rollers set and the chef costume set.

I got my wood blocks last year with the same sale price and I love them! The only thing ladies is that unless you're going to limit their use to one or two children at a time I really suggest that you buy two sets so there is enough blocks for them to play with. I ordered two and its enough for 4 sometimes 5 children to play with at one time and still be able to build buildings like they want. At first I only opened one box and there weren't enough blocks for them to make anything but small structures if four wanted to play and build their own building. I'm so glad I bought two.
ita about the blocks. I have one set and just ordered two more for my group of six. One set is good for up to 2 kids, ime.
laceylmm 09:36 AM 12-04-2013
I bought three unit block sets...which I'm sure I will complain about the noise later. I need some of the bigger foam mats now.
Josiegirl 11:30 AM 12-04-2013
Oh no I'm afraid to look. I've bought soooo many Melissa and Doug gifts this year and to think I might have gotten them on sale? Ugh...
Blackcat31 12:04 PM 12-04-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:

Don't worry....they'll fight anyways.

I have over 1000 wooden blocks (thanks to my DH) and the kids still fight over them all the time.

I have a set of colored ones too and those create even more issues so they don't get played with very often.
spud912 02:00 PM 12-04-2013
For those of you who haven't bought anything yet, there is this Amazon coupon for $5 of a purchase of $35. There may be restrictions and you have to "like" them on Facebook.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia..._6gvq3_2VQ_0_0
Reply Up