Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kris Murray???
Sprouts 09:52 AM 04-06-2011
has anyone used Kris Murray's Child care marketing guide?? If so what are your thoughts?
squareone 10:06 AM 04-06-2011
I came across her program when I was when I was first researching how to start a daycare and I purchased it. I found the information organized and very helpful, particularly the marketing section. She even has sample business plans and sample contracts. Lots of great resources too if I remember correctly. I think it's a great starting point. You can take from it what you need and just make revisions and add to it as you learn and grow your business. I am still on her email list and get tips and advertisements for webinars that I sometimes take advantage of.

I would recommend it if you are starting out from scratch but if you have already been in the game for a year or two, then it might not be as beneficial to you as it was to me at that time.
Sprouts 10:17 AM 04-06-2011
Do you have a home day care or center??
I am starting a group family day care....I just want to make sure its something worth purchasing....
squareone 12:23 PM 04-06-2011
I have a home daycare. I am licensed for 12 but don't ever plan to operate at capacity. I keep between 4-6 children, plus I have 2 of my own.
Tags:kriss muray child marketing
Reply Up