Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Not Sure If This Is in The Right Place I Have a Question About Daycare
Unregistered 07:51 PM 06-11-2016
If I am ordered to pay half of daycare by the court can my ex keep my son from me to teach me a lesson without getting in trouble if not the right place can anyone tell me if there is a forum I could ask it in ty
Unregistered 09:34 PM 06-11-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
If I am ordered to pay half of daycare by the court can my ex keep my son from me to teach me a lesson without getting in trouble if not the right place can anyone tell me if there is a forum I could ask it in ty
No. Payment issues and parenting time are two different issues. There are forums for these type of questions, where you can ask questions directly related to coparenting. Good luck!
Silly Songs 11:34 PM 06-11-2016
Maybe try a law forum, or one of the mommy forums. But you really should speak to a lawyer, not get advice on a forum.
Thriftylady 09:03 AM 06-12-2016
I agree with calling a lawyer. But generally speaking you can't withhold a child. There are other factors, such as what your custody and visitation orders say.
e.j. 02:18 PM 06-12-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Unfortunately, this kind of thing does happen and based on what I saw happen to my brother when his ex refused to follow their custody agreement, much depends on the judge who presides over the court hearing. His ex never "got into trouble" even when she clearly violated the terms of their custody agreement. She was verbally reprimanded a few times but there were never any real repercussions for her actions. I know it can get very expensive but I agree with the others who have responded - speak with your lawyer rather than seek advice through a forum.
Reply Up