Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I Have Experience In Preschool As A Teacher. I Am Trying To Get Back Into The Field
TGPII 08:26 AM 04-13-2012
I have experience in preschool as a teacher. I am trying to get back into the field. I am male. Does this matter?
Reply
Blackcat31 09:01 AM 04-13-2012
Some other threads about men in early childhood. https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...men+in+daycare
Reply
TGPII 09:33 AM 04-13-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Some other threads about men in early childhood. https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...men+in+daycare
http://www.youtube.com/movie?v=yaQ0q...&feature=mv_sr
Reply
Blackcat31 09:51 AM 04-13-2012
Your link is to an advertisement for the movie Daddy Daycare.

I'm sorry but I am not understanding your point.
Reply
TGPII 10:30 AM 04-13-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Some other threads about men in early childhood. https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...men+in+daycare
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Your link is to an advertisement for the movie Daddy Daycare.

I'm sorry but I am not understanding your point.
Males and daycare. . .bad joke. SORRY
Reply
Blackcat31 11:25 AM 04-13-2012
Originally Posted by tgpii@yahoo.com:
Males and daycare. . .bad joke. SORRY
Oh ok...I gottcha now.

I thought you were trying to say something about Eddie Murphy and Daddy Daycare being a great thing or something.... LOL!

Anyways, I am absolutely pro-male in the early childhood field and think that it is a shame that there are so many misconceptions and biases in the area.

I think in this day and age of single parents, that the male influence is even more inmportant than ever.
Reply
TGPII 11:50 AM 04-13-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Oh ok...I gottcha now.

I thought you were trying to say something about Eddie Murphy and Daddy Daycare being a great thing or something.... LOL!

Anyways, I am absolutely pro-male in the early childhood field and think that it is a shame that there are so many misconceptions and biases in the area.

I think in this day and age of single parents, that the male influence is even more inmportant than ever.
People think MALES are scary, you should see SOME of the FEMALES I have worked with. (No I am not bashing all females!)
Reply
Tags:men in daycare
Reply Up