Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New From Pittsburgh
Kelli372 03:02 PM 05-17-2013
Hi!

A quick intro: Mom of a 21year old and a 3year old, in Pittsburgh, Pa.

Grew up in a home that took in foster kids, so I grew up helping mom take care of 100 children over my lifetime, then my own. Have been working in business administration my whole adult life but have realized that that is not where I want to be any longer, and that opening a daycare fits my personality and passion better than anything. It's what I grew up with, and what I love. I'm in the process of getting my business plan in place, then looking for a suitable home for my family and a family daycare. Just wanted to say hello and join in the fun here. I've already learned so much, can't wait to start this adventure!
blandino 07:46 PM 05-17-2013
Originally Posted by Kelli372:
Hi!

A quick intro: Mom of a 21year old and a 3year old, in Pittsburgh, Pa.

Grew up in a home that took in foster kids, so I grew up helping mom take care of 100 children over my lifetime, then my own. Have been working in business administration my whole adult life but have realized that that is not where I want to be any longer, and that opening a daycare fits my personality and passion better than anything. It's what I grew up with, and what I love. I'm in the process of getting my business plan in place, then looking for a suitable home for my family and a family daycare. Just wanted to say hello and join in the fun here. I've already learned so much, can't wait to start this adventure!
Hi and welcome !! It sounds like you are well on your way. The advice and experience on this forum is invaluable ! So glad you are here !
Cradle2crayons 08:12 PM 05-17-2013
Welcome to the forum!!

I hope u find that perfect place for you and your family.

We all can learn a lot from your experience and wisdom
Michael 08:50 PM 05-17-2013
Welcome
Tags:pennsylvania member
Reply Up