Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tips to Acquire Loans for Starting a Daycare
kidsdepot 11:38 AM 09-30-2009
For starting a day care business, you first need to own or lease a space. The best approach is to buy a fully constructed daycare premises readily available for sale. For information on daycare centers for sale, you need to contact a real estate agent specializing in school property. Usually such companies also offer facilities for availing loans for school building, daycare centers or premises purchase. They even assist you in getting your Health and Occupational Licenses. If the real estate agents also happen to be licensed mortgage brokers, you may be able to avail SBA Loans for as little as ten percent down.
Liliya 07:28 PM 09-30-2009
Originally Posted by kidsdepot:
For starting a day care business, you first need to own or lease a space. The best approach is to buy a fully constructed daycare premises readily available for sale. For information on daycare centers for sale, you need to contact a real estate agent specializing in school property. Usually such companies also offer facilities for availing loans for school building, daycare centers or premises purchase. They even assist you in getting your Health and Occupational Licenses. If the real estate agents also happen to be licensed mortgage brokers, you may be able to avail SBA Loans for as little as ten percent down.
I am looking for a small house to do a group childcare,
It is not going to be center,do you think they will help me with that ot they only interested in big properties? And how do I find real astate agent specializing in that? And can you please explain a SBA Loan?
Thanks,
mac60 02:28 AM 10-01-2009
You failed to supply the information needed as far as the educational backgrounds needed to operate a daycare center. Where I live, you have to have an administrator with a 2 yr associates degree in early education/or similar degree.
nrezvova@gmail.com 06:55 PM 06-10-2010
Originally Posted by kidsdepot:
Hi I am in CA , I didn't fined anybody speciallizing in school property, could you recomend anybody or where to look for them?
Thank you
Tags:california, grants, loans
Reply Up