Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Craft/Art Supplies Organization
mema 04:11 PM 08-23-2011
I'm looking for something different to hold my art supplies. Right now I have a cabinet that has three shelves with doors on it. It never seems to stay organized. I also have a small 3 drawer plastic thing that holds crayons, markers, pencils, etc. I want something that maybe separates out the construction paper, color books, tissue paper etc. Any ideas?
Michael 05:25 PM 08-23-2011
Some storage threads that could help: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=storage
AmandasFCC 05:34 PM 08-23-2011
I have bins separating each type of item ... like one for crayons, one for markers, one for paints, 3 for stickers (apparently I'm a sticker junkie lol).... you get the idea. They stay organized for the most part. I have them all on the bottom shelf of a storage unit + 2 long shelves lining the back wall of my office. It's organized chaos, but it works for me lol.
Crazy8 07:58 PM 08-23-2011
just today I noticed some old pics I had in photobucket and this was one of them. This was a cabinet I had in my laundry room in my old house - it was right off the playroom and so easy to get to. Now I don't have this kind of space, makes me sad to remember it!!

Tags:storage, storage organizer - cube
Reply Up