Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nap Mat Success!
DCMomOf3 10:27 AM 08-17-2010
My 1 year old did convert to the mat so much faster than I thought he would. He is so active the first day was hard and he only slept for 20 minutes with a lot of trying to get up and play. This is day 3 and he was out in 5 minutes. I was so worried because he is either at 100% or zonked out. DCM is just as surprised as I was.
SunflowerMama 10:57 AM 08-17-2010
Congrats that's awesome!! I have a new little boy starting this Friday (he's only PT and only on Fridays) and he's only ever slept in his parents' bed. He's 20 months and I'm crossing my fingers that he'll sleep on a mat with the older kids. I have 2 dcgs still in P&Ps (13 months and 20 months) that have no interest in climbing out so they will be in those for a while .
misol 11:32 AM 08-17-2010
Originally Posted by Quincy:
My 1 year old did convert to the mat so much faster than I thought he would. He is so active the first day was hard and he only slept for 20 minutes with a lot of trying to get up and play. This is day 3 and he was out in 5 minutes. I was so worried because he is either at 100% or zonked out. DCM is just as surprised as I was.
Great news!
Tags:mats
Reply Up