Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Kind of Shoes Do You All Wear???
DestinyAja 11:16 AM 08-24-2016
Can anyone recommend a really good comfortable, supportive pair of shoes to run around behind these kids in?
Blackcat31 11:23 AM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by DestinyAja:
Can anyone recommend a really good comfortable, supportive pair of shoes to run around behind these kids in?
Several threads about shoes.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=shoes
Leigh 11:48 AM 08-24-2016
I don't wear shoes unless I'm outside in winter or leaving the property. I'm barefoot 95%+ of my life. For shoes, Dansko, Sanita, Earth are all very good shoes. I have some Skechers that I like, too.
Cat Herder 11:53 AM 08-24-2016
Classic sneakers, t-shirt, pony tail, chapstick and jeans.

In winter I step it up with some Merrill waterproof mocs and soft sweaters.

I tried the "dress for work" gig but found I did not enjoy my days with the kids as much. Back to classic junior high for me . Cotton, gotta love it.
Unregistered 12:24 PM 08-24-2016
I used to dress up every day but now it's yoga pants (not tight) and a comfortable shirt or sweater. I run around way too much to wear nice clothes.
galaxy 02:06 PM 08-25-2016
No shoes on inside but outside I wear new balance walking shoes. I got my first pair of properly fitting new balance running shoes 3 years ago and almost all my running injuries went away. Probably had more to do with it being a proper fit then the brand but ive been loyal ever since
AmyKidsCo 02:53 PM 08-25-2016
My most comfy supportive shoes are Asics or Birkenstocks. The Birkies last longer than the Asics - over a year even when worn every day - but are more expensive. I got clogs so I could slip them off and on easily.
Crazy8 05:15 PM 08-25-2016
Asics all day every day, even in summer. Sometimes I will wear my skechers gowalks but can only wear those once in a while.
I have a bad knee and anything else will make my knees and back hurt!
Rockgirl 07:15 PM 08-25-2016
Summertime, I am in Chacos sandals every day. I have 2 of the webbing ones, and one pair of the leather. They are so wonderful.

In the colder months, I'm usually in a pair of retired running shoes....they've put in their running miles, but have plenty of wear left for walking around.
Reply Up