Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Policies....
MissAnn 09:05 AM 03-18-2011
Speaking of pages and pages of policies! I have mine on my web page. Do any of you count that as giving them a copy of your polices? When I interview, we read the policy book together. My monthly newsletter has a little blurb to remind parents that my polices are on my web page (password protected). It would just save so much paper and time if I didn't have to print out my policies every time......
Maddy'sMommy 08:28 PM 03-18-2011
I think for contract purposes you would still want to have them sign something saying that they have read them, expecially when you make changes so you don't run into trouble.
Abigail 09:38 PM 03-18-2011
I agree with the previous poster to have the parents sign the end of the policies stating they've read it. Then when they sign the contract have the last sentence confirm they have read and agreed to the policies.

I personally would want to have a hard copy to reference. Who wants to sign online to view something all the time? Not everyone has a printer at home. I plan on making a folder including everything they need to know and have it ready to go so it's up to them to keep it in a safe place.
Tags:policies, policy
Reply Up