Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Toys, Supplies, Equipment
LindaMJ 02:59 PM 02-06-2011
As far as toys, supplies and equipment, what are your favorites? What is definitely worth the money, and what are the children's absolute favorites? Thanks
Abigail 03:59 PM 02-06-2011
toys.....the blocks. Any kind as long as they can drive all the cars, trucks, and vans all over it. Works better than a rug with tracks on it!

Supplies...umm, I like using small buckets to store toys in. Make SURE that ALL the toys can easily fit or else you'll get those toddlers frustrated trying to fit it all in when we know it will not.

Equipment....no clue. We don't really have any besides child-size furniture.
Little People 04:41 PM 02-06-2011
Blocks, lego's and magnetic dolls and books!! My dck's will sit for an hour with books and the magnetic dolls and they are 3, 23mts & 18mts
WImom 07:21 PM 02-06-2011
My preschoolers love my little pony, dolls, counting bears with bowls, blocks, and books.
kendallina 03:48 AM 02-07-2011
Toys-
baby dolls and accessories
plastic animals
blocks- wooden and cardboard brick ones
small puzzle mats (they are at the Dollar tree and have several different character choices, my kids love love love these!)

Supplies-
child sized furniture
paints
shaving cream for sensory play

Those are the top choices here.

ETA: And books...my kids will ask me to read to them over and over and over. And they sit looking at books by themselves a ton too! I have children ages 2.5-3.5 yrs.
Tags:equipment, supplies, toys
Reply Up