Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can't Stay Logged-In...Help!
MissAnn 06:44 AM 10-09-2014
I changed my password because I forgot it.....

I can stay logged in on my computer, but I can't stay logged in on my ipad. I do press "remember me". I also have to put in the password for the private board every time.

Anyone have some helpful hints for me??????????????????
Blackcat31 07:16 AM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I changed my password because I forgot it.....

I can stay logged in on my computer, but I can't stay logged in on my ipad. I do press "remember me". I also have to put in the password for the private board every time.

Anyone have some helpful hints for me??????????????????
NOT positive but I've heard the new ios update for the i-pad and i-phone has some sort of security feature on it that won't allow safari to keep/remember passwords.

I updated my phone (and it won't keep me logged in) but I did not upgrade my I-pad and that keeps me logged in.

NO clue if that's the cause or not but that's my experience.
MissAnn 09:00 AM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
NOT positive but I've heard the new ios update for the i-pad and i-phone has some sort of security feature on it that won't allow safari to keep/remember passwords.

I updated my phone (and it won't keep me logged in) but I did not upgrade my I-pad and that keeps me logged in.

NO clue if that's the cause or not but that's my experience.
Thank you! I updated my iPad yesterday!!!! Well poop.
Michael 11:03 AM 10-09-2014
I would suggest going into settings and then go into the settings for your Safari and clear the cache and history. There may also be a section for security where you can ask safari to save passwords.

I've had similar problems but since I upgraded, my passwords have held and I no longer need to sign in every day.
Tags:forum question, forum question - clearing cache
Reply Up