Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How To Become A Member Again
Unregistered 05:48 PM 08-31-2015
I was a member on here, but haven't been back on in over a year (possibly more?) and now I can't seem to get logged in. I tried resetting my password but that didn't work either. Help please?
Unregistered 07:27 PM 08-31-2015
Never mind, I got it finally : )
Michael 04:12 PM 09-01-2015
Glad you figured it out. Ok who are you?
Preschool/daycare teacher 07:05 PM 09-01-2015
Haha, Sorry. I'm Preschool/daycare teacher. I hadn't been on here in a long time, but I'm glad to be back The childcare I was working at closed, then I provided care in my home for a year for one child (because I couldn't get any others enrolled since there's a daycare on every block practically and I was a little outside of town), then that child left for Kindergarten and I spent a couple years at a daycare ministry, and this summer I got married, moved, and I'm trying to provide childcare at our home now. But it's slooow getting children enrolled. Only one part time one so far has enrolled, and she hasn't even officially started yet since her mom has horrible communication and even no showed on her start date and then they went on vacation... I'm not even sure if I'll end up with her because of that.
Michael 09:21 PM 09-01-2015
I remember you. Nice to see you again. Where have you been and why?
Preschool/daycare teacher 10:50 AM 09-02-2015
I think I may have posted a few times when I had the one child in my home, but since it was just one, and she was coming from the daycare I was at that closed (and I already knew her and her mom and they are a great family with no issues), then I didn't really have any need to post. Then when I was at the daycare ministry after that, that place had so many issues I wouldn't have even known where to begin But I'm glad to be back : )
Reply Up