Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Setup Help!!!!
cherryhill 04:48 PM 08-13-2010
So I am new to the daycare forum, just found it on accident last week. I have been doing licensed daycare for about a year. I live in CA and I watch four infants one is mine. In CA you can only watch 4 infants at a time or three infants and 2 toddlers over the age of two. My question is I have a small space I live in a townhouse and I have converted my dining area into a play area. The kids take naps upstairs but play downstairs. Is there a way to set this are up more efficiently? When the two girls turn two in Jan. I want to take on two more kids a total of 6 kids but not sure if I have the room. I have been thinking of turning my garage into a play area but not sure where to even start any suggestions would be great. Has anyone used their garage into a playroom. I don't want to make it permanent but I would love the extra space any pictures would be appreciated.

The room I use upstairs for naps is about 200 sq ft. I also thought of using that room as the daycare room and bringing the kids downstairs to eat. which would give me my dining area back. That might be too much walking and being crammed in that room all day may drive me crazy.

Any suggestions would be great.
Attached: download.jpg (44.2 KB) 
Michael 11:47 PM 08-13-2010
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum CherryHill. Here is a thread with some pictures of other layouts: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14957
Tags:layout, room
Reply Up