Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>SA & Christmas Break
sahdaycaremom 07:27 AM 12-14-2010
I am needing some advice about my sibling group older sibling. I know dcm will be asking me to watch her older child during christmas break. Problem is all my dck's are under 5. This boy is 10. My son is the same age but will be gone with grandparents over christmas break. (the really don't get along anyways) I have had this child a handful of times in the past and has been a disaster. He is a hard child to entertain, is bored easily, complains constantly, whines about EVERYTHING, and when here his younger siblings act up badly. I don't have a program but do some preschool activies, crafts, playdoh, etc. How to I go about telling dcm that I have nothing to offer a 10 yr old child without sounding rude? I can't let this child watch tv the whole time he is here, and he never wants to be involved in any activities I am doing with the other kids. I am considering putting in my new contract that I only accept children up to age 6. Any ideas or suggestions on what to say to dcm when she asks me??? Thanks in advance
Tags:christmas break, siblings
Up