Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Best One Ever
Silly Songs 12:12 PM 07-24-2018
Today I was with the older 3’s. One of the other teachers was late so I was filling in until she got there. I casually asked the lead teacher “where is Jane today ?” She said “ oh she’ll be here, she just rolled out of bed.”
Jane shows up and DCB, almost 4, asks her if she’s ok. She reassured him and he says “ did you fall out of bed today ?” The other teacher and I couldn’t stop laughing. Jane has no clue what he was talking about. I hope she stays confused alll day ! 😂😂
Blackcat31 02:53 PM 07-24-2018
Originally Posted by Silly Songs:
Today I was with the older 3’s. One of the other teachers was late so I was filling in until she got there. I casually asked the lead teacher “where is Jane today ?” She said “ oh she’ll be here, she just rolled out of bed.”
Jane shows up and DCB, almost 4, asks her if she’s ok. She reassured him and he says “ did you fall out of bed today ?” The other teacher and I couldn’t stop laughing. Jane has no clue what he was talking about. I hope she stays confused alll day ! 😂😂
That's funny!

I love the perspective little kids have of common every day phrases or words. I tell my kiddos to "hold your horses" all the time and it never fails that someone will say "I don't have horses"
Unregistered 04:07 PM 07-24-2018
When my kids were around 4 and 2, I told my DH "I'm gonna go jump in the shower" and ever since, my kids tell me to be careful and remember not to jump when you're in the shower!
Ariana 04:35 PM 07-24-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
That's funny!

I love the perspective little kids have of common every day phrases or words. I tell my kiddos to "hold your horses" all the time and it never fails that someone will say "I don't have horses"
So true! I always say “she is in the toilet” when the kids ask me where someone is and they are using the washroom. To me the toilet is what I call “the washroom”. The kids always crack up thinking she is actually IN the toilet!
Tags:funny
Reply Up