Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Toddler Stocking Stuffers. DIY
thetoddlerwhisper 10:05 AM 12-13-2013
i have playdoh. nonslip socks(personalized) stuffed animals and bubbles. what else can you think of?homemade would be best but cheap would be even better
MamaBearCanada 12:17 PM 12-13-2013
Stickers, little notebooks, crayons, ball.
spinnymarie 02:51 PM 12-13-2013
ooooh where did you get the socks? (and sorry for hijacking )
Cradle2crayons 02:55 PM 12-13-2013
I had some other ideas of Christmas stuff but this year, I had a great epiphany...

I do afternoon and night care which means I have a huge backpack I stuff with coloring books and crayons in ziplocks for each kids etc for when we go to my own kids afternoon activities (read free field trip lol).

Well, the place I order my embroidery blanks from had a cute crayon holder folding thing I could monogram. It holds 64 crayons. It was in clearance. I bought one for each kid old enough and out their name on it... So in their presents became coloring books, traveling activities and crayons. It holds 64 crayons in each thingie
thetoddlerwhisper 03:46 PM 12-13-2013
Originally Posted by spinnymarie:
ooooh where did you get the socks? (and sorry for hijacking )
i bought cheap toddler socks and puffy paint then decorated the bottoms of the socks with their names and designs. figured it was a gift they could use at home as well
misslori50 08:26 AM 12-16-2013
i got chap stick i also found some little books 2 for 1 at walmart in the book section. i kknifty knitted them all hats. love the sock idea.
Tags:playdough, stocking stuffers
Reply Up