Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Reporting, Again, Need Support
Unregistered 05:43 PM 12-15-2019
I wrote in a few weeks back about the little girl and inappropriate baby doll behaviour. Well.. the 5 year old sister came in the other day.. she is a very honest tell it all girl. She told us so many horrible things and now I need to make a report. The mother is giving the children a phone/tablet to keep them occupied while she goes into her room and "parties like adult things with alcohol and beer" with 1 or 2 guys. This little girl went into detail on how they rub against each other and even the noises. She said all she wants is to do normal girl stuff with her mom and to spend time with her.

My heart is breaking after hearing all of the things she has told us. And the icing is, "mommy gives me tylenol every night and she said it has some stuff in it to help me sleep" so I am assuming she is giving this kid or both tylenol pm so she can go drink and have a 3 sum every night.
I love these children and I am afraid that if they lose me that they wont have a safe place to go.
The last report was unfounded as the worker said they are siding with the mother. They "like to explore other options" so case closed, what we saw and reported means nothing. I would assume this report will go the same but I can hope something good comes of it, right? Any advice?
Michael 05:50 PM 12-15-2019
Don't give up. keep reporting.
Josiegirl 03:23 AM 12-16-2019
I agree. Keep reporting because they'll keep track. Enough complaints and they should step in, right?? It's got to be challenging for the agencies to do the right thing unless somebody is caught in the act of literally doing something really wrong. Appearances can be so deceiving. House is clean, kids seem well taken care of and fed, clothed, etc. No squalor, animal feces everywhere that we hear about....but children who desperately need better care.
But don't give up.
Leigh 09:40 AM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I wrote in a few weeks back about the little girl and inappropriate baby doll behaviour. Well.. the 5 year old sister came in the other day.. she is a very honest tell it all girl. She told us so many horrible things and now I need to make a report. The mother is giving the children a phone/tablet to keep them occupied while she goes into her room and "parties like adult things with alcohol and beer" with 1 or 2 guys. This little girl went into detail on how they rub against each other and even the noises. She said all she wants is to do normal girl stuff with her mom and to spend time with her.

My heart is breaking after hearing all of the things she has told us. And the icing is, "mommy gives me tylenol every night and she said it has some stuff in it to help me sleep" so I am assuming she is giving this kid or both tylenol pm so she can go drink and have a 3 sum every night.
I love these children and I am afraid that if they lose me that they wont have a safe place to go.
The last report was unfounded as the worker said they are siding with the mother. They "like to explore other options" so case closed, what we saw and reported means nothing. I would assume this report will go the same but I can hope something good comes of it, right? Any advice?
If you have not yet made your report, push VERY hard on the call to have them do a forensic interview. If nothing happened, great. If the interview proves that something did happen, then they'll be glad that they did it. Without that interview, they can't know what has happened.
kendallina 05:45 AM 12-17-2019
Yes, keep reporting! Anytime she tells you something that makes you suspect, write it down and report it. They sometimes need several reports and investigations before they can do anything. These poor kids!
CeriBear 07:02 AM 12-18-2019
Yes. Keep reporting. All of it is upsetting to me but that part about the Tylenol is especially disturbing. Drugging children so that you can party away. Sick! My heart breaks for these children and hope that the authorities will do something about it.
Tags:mandated reporter
Reply Up