Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>NAFCC Question
beachgrl 12:59 PM 03-01-2012
Hey all, i was discussing this via chat but seem chat went down, not sure.

Anywho, is anyone a member of NAFCC and what do you like most about it if so?
I saw under member benefits that you can get discounts on :
NAFCC Accreditation
NAFCC’s Annual Conference
NAFCC’s Store Front
Webinars and Online Training
Business Consultation with National
Experts
Minute Menu KidsPro
Prescription Drugs
And MORE!!!

So I was wondering if anyone knew what the price for mmkp is with the NAFCC membership or if there was any other good reason to join other than to say you are a member lol..I don't plan to do accreditation anytime soon so that doesn't really factor in.
Michael 01:02 PM 03-01-2012
Sorry about the chat. Still upgrading and working on it. Here are some more NAFCC threads: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=nafcc
beachgrl 01:54 PM 03-01-2012
Thanks, no problem on the chat..its nice to have but I know finding the right combo and getting the kinks worked out takes time!
Blackcat31 02:11 PM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by beachgrl:
Hey all, i was discussing this via chat but seem chat went down, not sure.

Anywho, is anyone a member of NAFCC and what do you like most about it if so?
I saw under member benefits that you can get discounts on :
NAFCC Accreditation
NAFCC’s Annual Conference
NAFCC’s Store Front
Webinars and Online Training
Business Consultation with National
Experts
Minute Menu KidsPro
Prescription Drugs
And MORE!!!

So I was wondering if anyone knew what the price for mmkp is with the NAFCC membership or if there was any other good reason to join other than to say you are a member lol..I don't plan to do accreditation anytime soon so that doesn't really factor in.
MMK Pro is $69.95 for a year subsciption. If you are a member of the NAFCC, you get a 10% discount off that price.
beachgrl 02:14 PM 03-01-2012
Ahhh, thats what I was wondering..looked up my area and no one is accredited around here but they may be members. Probably cant get tha same discount through the local county association though, hmm..may be worth getting just for info and discount to mmkp
MyAngels 03:27 PM 03-01-2012
I know one benefit they offer is free assistance from Tom Copeland if you ever get audited by the IRS. That would be worth a ton if you are ever audited . You also get 10% off of their business publications.
beachgrl 08:16 PM 03-01-2012
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
I know one benefit they offer is free assistance from Tom Copeland if you ever get audited by the IRS. That would be worth a ton if you are ever audited . You also get 10% off of their business publications.
Good to know, thanks!
Tags:nafcc
Reply Up