Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Michigan Providers
lovemykidstoo 10:49 AM 03-18-2013
Can the ladies that have in home daycares in Michigan tell me where they have their daycare insurance? I have mine with Farm Bureau right now, but my regular homeowners just shot up $280 for no reason at all. Now I get to look around for new insurance. Also how much is your liability coverage? I have mine at $1 million.
SunnyDay 10:53 AM 03-18-2013
I also have Farm Bureau, but ours is different because I have a group home. I pay an extra $500 a year for a separate liability policy that my agent shopped for.
Childminder 11:48 AM 03-18-2013
State Farm for $225 a year but they only do family homes not group.
lovemykidstoo 11:50 AM 03-18-2013
Originally Posted by Childminder:
State Farm for $225 a year but they only do family homes not group.
Mine is a family home as well. Do you know how much your liability coverage is?
Corey Rush 08:34 PM 03-24-2013
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Can the ladies that have in home daycares in Michigan tell me where they have their daycare insurance? I have mine with Farm Bureau right now, but my regular homeowners just shot up $280 for no reason at all. Now I get to look around for new insurance. Also how much is your liability coverage? I have mine at $1 million.
Hi, I am a licensed Insurance agent here in Michigan. More importantly I represent a company that specializes in Child Care Services. The agency I work for is, Insurance Advisors, Inc out of Commerce Twp, Michigan. If you are still in search of an insurance provider to cover your day care I am certain that I can help. Please call when you are free 248-363-5746 extension 12.
Thank you
Corey Rush
Michigan Producer License# 0318155.
momofsix 12:04 PM 03-25-2013
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Our homeowners with them almost doubled too! I thought it was because we were broken into last fall, but maybe not if others have gone up too
lovemykidstoo 12:06 PM 03-25-2013
I checked out Farm Bureau and between the homeowners and daycare insurance they were the same as what I was already paying. boo!
Reply Up