Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Most Important Policies
Preschool/daycare teacher 10:12 AM 11-03-2015
I am re-doing my policies to make them a lot stricter to avoid any more parents taking advantage and would like to know what you all consider your most important policies and what you would not want to be without.
Also, do you give your families days off that they do not have to pay for, such as when they take a vacation, and what are your policies for that?
Annalee 10:15 AM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Preschool/daycare teacher:
I am re-doing my policies to make them a lot stricter to avoid any more parents taking advantage and would like to know what you all consider your most important policies and what you would not want to be without.
Also, do you give your families days off that they do not have to pay for, such as when they take a vacation, and what are your policies for that?
Arrive on time, depart on time....52 weeks pay regardless of vacations, professional/personal days, holidays, emergencies...
Play Care 10:20 AM 11-03-2015
For me it's on time pick ups, on time payments, and keeping kids home if sick.
DaveA 10:34 AM 11-03-2015
Make sure these are understood completely
Rates (including late fees)
Hours of operation
Days off/ Holidays
Prepay only
When child cannot attend due to sickness

Families get 2 weeks vacation a year- they can take them at once or split them into 2 one week periods. Other than that they are paying for enrollment not attendance.
Reply Up