Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Advertising Your Daycare
LadyK8 12:19 PM 03-15-2014
What types of advertising did you do, and where did you hang your flyers?
sahm1225 12:21 PM 03-15-2014
I used Craigslist and teamed up with another local
Provider (she only takes full time so she sends part timers to me, I send full timer or early start families to her).
LadyK8 01:06 PM 03-15-2014
Oh wow. How did you meet the other Provider?
sahm1225 01:13 PM 03-15-2014
She was actually my ds daycare provider. I got laid off and she supported me I. Getting licensed. I've reached out to other providers that I've seen on Craigslist but no luck.
Unregistered 03:35 PM 03-15-2014
Yelp was a big help for you, is free and easy to sign up for. If you have few people writing reviews for you it will bring you up in the listing.

Otherwise flyers in local coffee shop brought me few customers!
Annalee 06:32 PM 03-15-2014
Originally Posted by LadyK8:
What types of advertising did you do, and where did you hang your flyers?
When I began 20 plus years ago, we put flyers in all stores within our radius. I even sent flyers to school to be put in students' backpacks....I have run ads on the radio as well. Once word of mouth gets out there, I have found that to be the best!
TwinKristi 07:46 PM 03-15-2014
Our local R&R agency has probably been the biggest as far as calls/interviews but other people have been the biggest with people who sign up. I've had one person get my number off the R&R list and sigh up that next day. I had another call off the list and sign up but she called and interviewed every.single.person on the list. The other 2 FT families I've had were from other providers or people I know referring me. The PT person I just signed up was from a moms group on Facebook. The interview I had last week was another provider but mom got her number from Yelp! I've gotten lots of calls off Craiglist as well but none have signed up.
LadyK8 08:31 AM 03-16-2014
Thank you all. I'll try my best.
Tags:advertisement, advertising
Reply Up