Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Last Day, Good Day
jokalima 09:13 AM 06-06-2013
So today is last day of the family that I could not come to an agreement with. I felt I little tension at times but I just decided to let everything go and wait for the 2 weeks to be over. Just last week I was talking to a friend about this family, and how contradictory it can be that they are great people, very nice and loving but can be controlling at the same time. Well, today I could see the results of biting my tongue and letting things be. I got a card, a beautiful card that brought tears to my eyes. In the card they said how thankful they are and how they have seen their kids grow and learn with me and how happy this time with me have been for them and that they will remember that always. It said a lot more, but all was good words and caring/loving words.

I feel blessed and thankful for how things turned out.
TheGoodLife 09:18 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by jokalima:
So today is last day of the family that I could not come to an agreement with. I felt I little tension at times but I just decided to let everything go and wait for the 2 weeks to be over. Just last week I was talking to a friend about this family, and how contradictory it can be that they are great people, very nice and loving but can be controlling at the same time. Well, today I could see the results of biting my tongue and letting things be. I got a card, a beautiful card that brought tears to my eyes. In the card they said how thankful they are and how they have seen their kids grow and learn with me and how happy this time with me have been for them and that they will remember that always. It said a lot more, but all was good words and caring/loving words.

I feel blessed and thankful for how things turned out.
What a great way to end your time with your DCK!!! I'm glad you had such a great, appreciative day
ShellAve 12:35 PM 06-06-2013
That was sweet of them I'm glad everything ended well!
AmyKidsCo 01:09 PM 06-06-2013
What a great way to end!
Reply Up