Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Mobile Phone Forum Template Now Available
Michael 08:30 PM 03-10-2013
For those of you that are looking for a template that works for your mobile device. At the bottom left side of the form, there's a style called Lighwieght that you can now choose.

Let me know if anyone tried it and for which phone.

MarinaVanessa 09:37 PM 03-10-2013
I tried it with my Android HTC One X phone. I like it. All of the sticky's are highlighted in yellow so it's easy to tell the difference between those and the regular threads. I also like that the title of the threads are in bold with a blue background and that below they they have additional info in white.

The one thing that I miss in this "lightweight" version is the "New Posts" option. I like being able to click that and have the posts that I havne't read pop up. Other than that I think it's good. It's really easy on the eyes too
Michael 10:01 PM 03-10-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I tried it with my Android HTC One X phone. I like it. All of the sticky's are highlighted in yellow so it's easy to tell the difference between those and the regular threads. I also like that the title of the threads are in bold with a blue background and that below they they have additional info in white.

The one thing that I miss in this "lightweight" version is the "New Posts" option. I like being able to click that and have the posts that I havne't read pop up. Other than that I think it's good. It's really easy on the eyes too
That's odd. On my iPhone I see the New Posts link at the top.
BumbleBee 04:22 AM 03-11-2013
I it!!!!

I do *almost* everything on my phone and I really like the simplicity of the lightweight version.

Using an Android.

Thanks Michael!
MarinaVanessa 06:55 AM 03-11-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
That's odd. On my iPhone I see the New Posts link at the top.
Oh, ha ha. I guess I was tired last night because I see it now
Michael 11:40 AM 03-11-2013
Anyone have a Samsung phone? I so wonder how the mobile skin looks on it.
racemom 07:43 PM 04-14-2013
I have a Samsung galaxy. looks great on it! so much easier to read!
Michael 09:05 PM 04-14-2013
Originally Posted by racemom:
I have a Samsung galaxy. looks great on it! so much easier to read!
That's great. Thanks
En2Deep42 10:00 PM 05-21-2013
Looks great on my Samsung Galaxy III
Michael 10:59 PM 05-21-2013
Originally Posted by En2Deep42:
Looks great on my Samsung Galaxy III
Welcome to the forum!
Familycare71 05:27 AM 05-22-2013
Love!!! I too am always on here on my phone- thanks so much . iPhone FYI
ABCDEFG 06:12 AM 05-22-2013
Samsung s3. I like it, but I like ti zoom in a lot, so I switched back to the old way.
momofsix 12:13 PM 05-22-2013
I just tried it on my iPhone 4 and love it! Thank you
Vanessa_in_Babyland 01:49 PM 06-19-2014
This is vague, is there an app to use this forum on my iphone because I don't see one. thanks
Michael 02:34 PM 06-19-2014
Originally Posted by Vanessa_in_Babyland:
This is vague, is there an app to use this forum on my iphone because I don't see one. thanks
No, its not an app. Its a template that allows you to view the forum easier on your mobile phone. Its a dropdown option at the bottom left corner of the forum. It may read DEFAULT STYLE. Click on it and choose the LIGHTWEIGHT template. See if it works better for your the our standard template.

Faideringed 09:29 PM 01-23-2015
I can easily see posts on the top of my phone
christyintrp 11:15 AM 08-01-2016
Changed mine to lightweight!! Thanks
laundrymom 12:01 PM 08-01-2016
Love the new format!!!!
Tags:forum question, iphone, templates
Reply Up