Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Grrr M Dgs
Josiegirl 05:15 PM 07-11-2014
After the kids all left, I put the dogs in the back yard, just to have some quiet time to myself. After 30 minutes or so, one of them starts barking, which is pretty normal for her. But she wouldn't stop. I look out the window and my other dog is sitting smack in the middle of our garden. Our fenced-in garden. I had no idea how she got in there until I went to get them and watched her drag her sneaky little butt under the fence. Then I looked at the garden. She wrestled with all our zucchini plants and she won that battle. The cucumbers are all down, except maybe 1 plant that must've put up a good fight. Some of the sunflowers knelt to the ground.
Grrr.......

Just venting.
I told her the same thing I tell the dcks when I wanna spit nails, it's a good thing she's so darn cute.
Second Home 05:20 PM 07-11-2014
One of my past dogs would jump over our garden fence and eat the cherry tomatoes off the vine . I would have never believed it if I had not watched him do it .
Lucy 05:22 PM 07-11-2014
Sorry, Mom!!
Attached: puppyeyes.jpg (34.8 KB) 
Josiegirl 05:34 PM 07-11-2014
Haha Lucy, that's exactly what she looked like when I scolded her.
Secondhome, they are so sneaky when they see something they want.
I seriously thought I had made the fencing dog proof. What a dumb human am I.
Oh well, this is the first garden I've planted with the dcks in a lot of years. But I'm sure I'm more disappointed than they will be. At least we'll still have green beans. I hope.
coolconfidentme 06:21 PM 07-11-2014
I ran hot wire around my garden. Those cute little bunnies aren't so cute eating my veggies.
Naptime yet? 06:21 AM 07-12-2014
Not to try to one up you, but my dog has had diarrhea all week. In the house. Overnight. Nothing like shampooing the carpet, sanitizing, and blocking off areas at 7am before the first kids arrive.

And the smell of Lysol in the morning goes great with freshly brewed coffee !
Josiegirl 08:24 AM 07-12-2014
Eewww Naptime. Love our furry friends but they sure are challenging sometimes.
Reply Up