Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OT-Opinion?
NeedaVaca 06:27 AM 05-09-2014
ok, I was on the Ava Anderson Non Toxic facebook page. They show 2 pictures of a child (before and after). I don't think they even look like the same child and I mentioned it. They said it must be because it's from a lower angle and it must have distorted the features? I don't know if I buy that, what do you think? Is this the same child?
Attached: face.jpg (8.0 KB) face1.jpg (5.9 KB) 
midaycare 06:31 AM 05-09-2014
No way! The features of the nose and mouth are clearly different. If it was the same child, they would have taken the pics at the same angle.
NeedaVaca 10:29 AM 05-09-2014
That's what I thought but there are over 50 posts and no one else has said anything. As a matter of fact 4 people "liked" her comment and it's just bugging me! lol
kimsdaycare 10:51 AM 05-09-2014
I didn't think so until I looked at the post/pictures directly on facebook.

I can see what looks like a faint outline of the rash under her lips in the after picture. Her lips look the same to me too, if you can stop visualizing that rash as a whole other set of lips lol.

I don't know if it's the same girl but gosh that looks painful!!!
jenn 12:14 PM 05-09-2014
I have no idea if that is the same picture. However, I had a child have an allergic reaction once, and his face was so swollen that his own dad did not recognize him when he saw him.
Unregistered 12:42 PM 05-09-2014
You can swell inrecognizably, for sure. I got pollen or something in one eye and that entire side of my face distorted. I didn't look in a mirror until about to leave the hospital and was improved, but I looked like a monster.
coolconfidentme 02:56 PM 05-09-2014
Do a Google image on them...
Cradle2crayons 04:12 PM 05-09-2014
My daughter looks EXACTLY like this when her lips get dry or during he winter...she licks her lips....
llpa 04:24 PM 05-09-2014
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
My daughter looks EXACTLY like this when her lips get dry or during he winter...she licks her lips....
My Grandaughter does the same thing!
Reply Up