Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Book Club - Reviews / Suggestions

Book Club - Reviews / Suggestions What books and stories do you like best. Reviews are welcome.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:41 AM

Default Free Books For Your Daycare

Hi Ladies!

Just wondering if anyone in the forum is interested in hosting an Online book fundraiser for your daycare? I've been selling Barefoot Books for a while now, and they have a great online fundraiser program that's totally free and very easy. All you do is inform your parents your hosting an Online Party and direct them to your fundraiser site. You'll receive free books, puzzles and puppets for your program based on total sales. You don't need to collect money or even distribute books! Payments are made directly through the site and books are shipped directly to the parent! It's an easy way to earn beautiful books for your kids with very little effort on your part!

If your interested, please PM me and we can set up your fundraiser right away. I started as a rep with this company because I love the quality and content of the books and I know you will love it too!

Thanks!

Shell

http://thebarefootbooknook.wordpress.com/
Old 05-02-2011, 09:29 AM

Wow! I've had a ton of PM's today! I've got 2 spots left for May, so please let me know if you would like to set up your fundraiser. Yes, it's totally free!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:59 AM

Just one spot left! Thanks for the huge response! If anyone would like to book for next month, just let me know!
Old 05-04-2011, 09:20 AM

Just keeping this alive. I have one spot left for May. The books are gorgous and the stories keep everyone interested. I hope you'll talk a look! Its free and easy!

http://thebarefootbooknook.wordpress.com/

Tags
books, fundraiser