Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I Am Thinking Of Starting A SMALL Daycare. Maybe Me And 1 Or 2 Employees At The Most
TGPII 01:57 PM 04-04-2012
I am thinking of starting a SMALL daycare. Maybe me and 1 or 2 employees at the most. It can not be a home daycare.(I don't own my house) I looked into franchising but they are larger and want major $$$$$$(millions) to start. I heard there are agencies/companies that you can hire that will help you start the daycare. I am DCFS director and teacher qualified for my state Illinois and I am near Chicago. I am playing to be director and owner. I would like it near a public park. I know there are also several forums on this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
TGPII 06:54 PM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by tgpii@yahoo.com:
I am thinking of starting a SMALL daycare. Maybe me and 1 or 2 employees at the most. It can not be a home daycare.(I don't own my house) I looked into franchising but they are larger and want major $$$$$$(millions) to start. I heard there are agencies/companies that you can hire that will help you start the daycare. I am DCFS director and teacher qualified for my state Illinois and I am near Chicago. I am playing to be director and owner. I would like it near a public park. I know there are also several forums on this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Does anyone work or operated at/a center/school/ect in the Chicagoland, IL area? I am in Chicago and looking to get back into childcare/preschools/daycares.

I find jobs all the time. Send out 100 emails get one interview or response. (Auto response don't count!) I under stand we/they get busy. Just don't SAY your going to follow up when you know you will forget or don't have the time. A little professionalism goes a long way. That can affect future customer relations! I follow up after an interview, why can't the employer?
Is this the norm?

Why is it all the job boards seem to have the same jobs, and there ads just send you to another job board?
Michael 08:21 PM 04-04-2012
I know several of our members are the Chicago area. Maybe you could PM or email them: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=chicago
Tags:chicago
Reply Up