Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default Minute Menu Pro

Is minute menu really worth the $62/year? Does it really make taxes that much simpler at the end of the year? This is my second year and I am considering trying it out....
Old 02-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator

It is priceless for me...
Old 02-23-2011, 09:31 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I don't use it, but I think you can try it out free for a month on their website...
Old 02-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Daycare.com Member

last week I had a mom show up to pick up her 4 year old son, and we were all playing in the front yard . She called his name and he laughed and ran from her, she counted to 5, threatened him with a time out, begged him to come to her and he hid....I waited a while because I didn't want to undermine her but she couldn't get him down from the play equipment. So finally I told him once to get down and get in the car and he did it right away
Old 02-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I get it for free through my food program, but if that changed tomorrow I would buy it at any cost. I honestly don't know what I did without it.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:19 AM
Daycare.com Member

I just fishished the free trial and bought the program. I love it so far!