Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:09 AM
Hurt Betrayed Confused

Default Year end form???

Has this been asked and answered already? Couldn't find it in the search. What is that tax form we can give people to serve as a year-end "receipt"? I remember using it last year and only had one parent question the fact that it didn't have an amount on it. I just said her checks were her receipts. It felt weird not providing a total amount for the year, but it was a heckuva lot easier!!! I just can't remember the form number. I remember it was really easy to fill out and print last year. Thanks, gals! Do you provide year-end amounts or just give them that form and call it good?
Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 AM

It is a W-10 form. Here is the link to it: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw10.pdf

I give them the W-10 form as a courtesy even though we aren't required to provide it.

I also use MMK for all my book keeping so giving them a year end statement with the total amount paid is also a courtesy but something I do do.

MMK also has the W-10 form within the program too.

Hope that helps
Old 01-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Hurt Betrayed Confused

Thanks. I used to just use my little receipt book and write "YEAR-END RECEIPT" across it. But last year I remember someone saying all we really need to do is give them that W-10 form. Wow, was that easy!

Tags
online, receipt, tax form, year end