Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Reporting a Daycare in Wheaton Il.
Unregistered 07:56 PM 04-09-2009
Chesterbrook Academy Wheaton Il.
If you want your child screamed at everyday. The teachers pulling on them from their wrist and forearms. Punished by placing them in a chair at age three and told they can't go outside because they were bad. He's three! Then this is the place for you!
Everyday your child will be afraid to even move at this daycare. i sent dcfs photo's of my grandson being lifted off a bike by his wrist and they never did anything to the teacher who did this. Yes I'm telling you dcfs MUST look into the qualifications of this director and its staff!
peepers78 07:45 AM 04-16-2009
I am glad someone else is posting about this center. Obviously who knows about what has been going on. Just so you know DCFS is investigating (hopefully) sometimes I feel they do not care unless a child is killed at least her in Dupage County. I am trying to make everyone aware of this center. I am truley frightened for these children.
Unregistered 02:20 AM 04-17-2009
Am I the only person who thinks the same person wrote both of the above posts?
Unregistered 08:12 AM 08-28-2009
No, i dont think that both those post's were from the same person. I am the teacher that this happened to, and i dont think that it is funny. That was pretty ignorant leaving that post on here with this serious situation. If you had a child that this happened to, im pretty sure that you would be furious and take it as far as you can to get this situation taken care of. My son is the one that suffered in this situation!!
Michael 08:20 PM 08-28-2009
FYI: the above posts had two different IPs. They are not the same person posting.
saroak 09:24 PM 11-19-2009
Yes, you can generate reports from olap data source with reporting service.
Tags:chesterbrook academy, daycare
Reply Up