Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Foundations LX Quad Stroller
BrooklynM 01:42 PM 01-15-2014
I just wanted to let you guys know I bought this stroller off of amazon a couple of weeks ago and I have been using it daily. It is such a good work out! I park it in my garage like its a second car, I just load the kids up in the garage and out we go. It also fits through my front door as well but I have 2 stairs down the porch so the garage is easier for me. It fits on the sidewalk and I've actually jogged a little with it. I LOVE it. It is giving me some sanity in my day! Here's the link for the stroller (I don't get paid or anything, I'm not selling it, I have no affiliations with the company at all whatsoever).

http://www.amazon.com/Foundations-4-...undations+quad

mountainside13 01:55 PM 01-15-2014
Originally Posted by BrooklynM:
I just wanted to let you guys know I bought this stroller off of amazon a couple of weeks ago and I have been using it daily. It is such a good work out! I park it in my garage like its a second car, I just load the kids up in the garage and out we go. It also fits through my front door as well but I have 2 stairs down the porch so the garage is easier for me. It fits on the sidewalk and I've actually jogged a little with it. I LOVE it. It is giving me some sanity in my day! Here's the link for the stroller (I don't get paid or anything, I'm not selling it, I have no affiliations with the company at all whatsoever).

I really want the 6 seater one!!
TwinKristi 01:57 PM 01-15-2014
I have one very similar, but has 2 canopies for front and back. It's definitely a good workout and great way to get out of the house with more than you can normally handle! I only have 2 kids here during the day so it's just sitting in my garage but when I was full and had 4 littles it was awesome!
boysx5 03:45 PM 01-15-2014
Originally Posted by BrooklynM:

I bought the same one this fall and love it.
FullHouse 06:12 AM 01-16-2014
Ive got an older version, bright blue material and seats, that a going out of business daycare provider gave to me. Its so great to get out for walks with all four kids. Its sturdy enough to handle the bigger kids. Its very good for the infants too with the straps and adjustable seat backs. Its lovely to see it in the gray color! Mine is at least 8 years old and now where near broken down enough to justify a new purchase just because of color though!
Crazy8 06:25 AM 01-16-2014
Wish I could afford one!!! I ended up getting a 2 seater with the sit and stand for a 3rd child. Since I only have 5 kids at a time I can usually make due with some walking, some in the stroller but I'd love to have something I could put 4 of them in for walking at *my* pace sometimes!!!
TwinKristi 09:45 AM 01-16-2014
Target.com had mine for much less then that. I got $5 off with a coupon plus
5% and free shipping with my Red Card.
BrooklynM 09:50 AM 01-16-2014
Since last Monday I have lost 5 pounds! The only thing I changed was taking them for walks in this stroller. I also feel like it clears my head for the rest of the day. There have been days I don't want to go for a walk because packing them all up and timing it can be a lot of work, but once I am back I feel like a million bucks! I only go for 30-45 min and I stay within 5-10 minutes of my house so that if I need to get back quickly I can. I had to cut our walk short to 15 minutes one day because the baby was crying, but other than that, they love it and I love it!

It's gotten me to 10,000-13,000 steps everyday. If only I could munster up some energy after everyone leaves to workout!
TwinKristi 09:52 AM 01-16-2014

Heidi 12:13 PM 01-16-2014
We used to walk every day (I have a cart, not the stroller), but it's been either too cold or too snowy. No sidewalks, roads aren't really plowed well, so we are stuck inside. 3 of my kiddos aren't even walkers (2 are just starting). I take them outside and sit them down, and all they do is cry like little heaps of misery.
So, we've been inside for weeks now!
Reply Up