Daycare.com Forum Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Daycare.com Member

Default 9 Year Old Beating Infants at Daycare

Has anyone seen this video? I know it's from back in July, but I just found it while searching 'daycare.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EGPpkwZ85NY

I can't believe it! Worker in the room and he gets away with it because she's looking out the window. The lady saying 'he's just a normal kid,' yet he's on medicine.
The kid shouldn't be in a room full of infants, especially with that history, plus it looks like there is little interaction among teachers and kids. The room looks pretty empty and boring also, especially for a 9 year old.
Poor babies. Just sitting there bored and getting beat up by a big kid while the teachers are doing what?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:03 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitykids3 View Post
Has anyone seen this video? I know it's from back in July, but I just found it while searching 'daycare.'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EGPpkwZ85NY

I can't believe it! Worker in the room and he gets away with it because she's looking out the window. The lady saying 'he's just a normal kid,' yet he's on medicine.
The kid shouldn't be in a room full of infants, especially with that history, plus it looks like there is little interaction among teachers and kids. The room looks pretty empty and boring also, especially for a 9 year old.
Poor babies. Just sitting there bored and getting beat up by a big kid while the teachers are doing what?
yes, we had a tread about this incident..
This was terrible and i hope the "teachers" got fired
Old 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Daycare.com Member

Whhhaaatt?!
Old 02-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Daycare.com Member

those poor babies! The punching and choking is bad enough but the kicking really got to me. I don't even know what to say. Workers need to be fired. Kid needs serious help
Old 02-07-2013, 05:16 AM
Daycare.com Member

I watched it when it first aired. I was literally pissed and in tears
Old 02-07-2013, 05:42 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I wondered whatever happened.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:20 AM
Nature Lover

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/19111...ld-care-center

Tags
article, violent behaviour, violent child