Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do I Report the Whole Daycare and to Who? PLEASE REPLY
Kolika 08:16 PM 07-20-2019
Back on here looking for advice. I tried calling the abuse hotline today, but I started having a panic attack or something and the phone hung up. Idk if I accidentally hung up or what.

So a few people were telling me to talk to my director first but idk if this is a good idea because I think she's apart of it.

Why:
1. There's cameras in the room, but nobody was aware of a teacher abusing a student (last year. parents reported it and the video came out).

2. They leave infants in the bouncers crying and leave bibs on them while they nap.

3. The teacher I worked with threatens the kids with another teachers. Says, "if you don't stop I'm going to call ms.O"

4. A review said the director was "money hungry" and "writing fake reviews." and "she's nice at first."

5. A lot of kids there are foster kids.

6. She straight up told me who the bad kids were and that the room I'm in is her least favorite.

7. She hired a lead teacher who doesn't even posses her introductory to early childhood hours.

8. I've seen numerous teachers grabs kids by the arms and pull them, she's seen it too.

I mean the people are really nice but I think like 3 of the teachers are bad and the director is probably money hungry. You can look at my old post to see what the teacher I'm going to report did. Also, she likes to clean the room with Lysol or bleach idk during nap time. They put kids in highchairs if they misbehave. idk. I don't wanna get the whole place shut down I'd feel bad and lots of parents like it but what are your thoughts? They also have their golden seal.
Tags:file a complaint, mandated reporter
Up