Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hi Everyone! *Waves*
Laurie 10:50 AM 03-27-2017
I'm Laurie and have been snooping around for about a week trying to get a lay of the land! I decided I better intrusive myself before I post or reply somewhere. lol

I've been a Home Daycare provider for 24 years. I started when I had my own children in a daycare and had a horrible accident happen with my 9mnth old daughter. I knew I couldn't go back to work and leave my children at another daycare. So I quit my job, opened a daycare in my home and the adventure began!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!! I was really excited to finally find a forum where I think I might fit in

Laurie
Blackcat31 11:01 AM 03-27-2017
Originally Posted by Laurie:
I'm Laurie and have been snooping around for about a week trying to get a lay of the land! I decided I better intrusive myself before I post or reply somewhere. lol

I've been a Home Daycare provider for 24 years. I started when I had my own children in a daycare and had a horrible accident happen with my 9mnth old daughter. I knew I couldn't go back to work and leave my children at another daycare. So I quit my job, opened a daycare in my home and the adventure began!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!! I was really excited to finally find a forum where I think I might fit in

Laurie
Welcome to the forum!

Jump right in and don't be shy!

We are a pretty friendly bunch!
Michael 12:06 PM 03-27-2017
Welcome to the forum Laurie!
Laurie 06:42 PM 03-27-2017
Thanks guys!!! I'm excited to be here 🤗
CeriBear 03:11 PM 04-02-2017
Welcome Laurie! I'm a newbie here myself.
bklsmum 04:16 AM 05-17-2017
Happy to have you with us!
Tags:newbie
Reply Up