Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Love this song but so sad this time of year!
Country Kids 10:00 AM 12-18-2014
This is a song that is played every Christmas and a movie was actually made off of it. I think Rob Lowe played in it.

Get those hankies ready!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkI7GW2V34
SignMeUp 10:08 AM 12-18-2014
I already know what it is. And even though that is about the sappiest movie ever, I still watch it and cry. My mom died at Christmas.
Country Kids 10:28 AM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by SignMeUp:
I already know what it is. And even though that is about the sappiest movie ever, I still watch it and cry. My mom died at Christmas.
I am so sorry about you loss during the holidays. Its never easy to lose someone but during holidays (any) they seem to be harder.
SignMeUp 10:34 AM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
I am so sorry about you loss during the holidays. Its never easy to lose someone but during holidays (any) they seem to be harder.
Oh, it was so hard. It's been a lot of years, but you know, it comes back at times. I think it's good to reflect and cry sometimes, but I'm probably a nut for that Please don't feel badly for bringing that up though I always was and probably always will be, a Christmas-lover and nothing seems to take that away. (Ok, that sounded weird, but I can't think of a better way to put it )
I do cry like a baby when I hear that song.
AuntTami 10:36 AM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
This is a song that is played every Christmas and a movie was actually made off of it. I think Rob Lowe played in it.

Get those hankies ready!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkI7GW2V34
This song and "my name is Christmas carol" are the two songs I HAVE to listen to each year. Otherwise; I'm a Scrooge and I hate Christmas music. But those two are must listen to's

Signmeup- I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine how difficult this season must be for you. You'll be in my thoughts.
SignMeUp 10:51 AM 12-18-2014
Originally Posted by AuntTami:
This song and "my name is Christmas carol" are the two songs I HAVE to listen to each year. Otherwise; I'm a Scrooge and I hate Christmas music. But those two are must listen to's

Signmeup- I'm so sorry. I cannot imagine how difficult this season must be for you. You'll be in my thoughts.
Thank you, AuntTami. I'd never heard "My Name is Christmas Carol" before. Another sad/happy song And I have a Christmas song name too, funny enough.

My favorite Christmas song since I was a tiny girl: What Child Is This
Some people think that it is a sad-sounding song, but I have always loved it
rosieteddy 11:18 AM 12-18-2014
i CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO YOUR CHOICE.iS IT RED SHOES?
Reply Up