Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Am Sooooooo Pissed Right Now!!
williams2008 08:13 AM 04-19-2013
I have a dcg who has been out all week due to the fact that mom has pulled her out without notifying me. I am sooooooooo pissed right now!! The mom called on Monday saying that dcg would be here on Wednesday,and still haven't showed up, so I knew something was up. long story short, dcm has gotten a job and works 3-11, but it was still the moms choice to keep dcg enrolled during the daytime so that she could get some rest. Not to mention that I offered to keep dcg from 3-11 because she is no problem at all.

We had the discussion about her having to give a 2 weeks notice with pay before pulling dcg out and for her to do it in a sneaky way has really got my blood to boiling!!!!
LaLa1923 08:16 AM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by williams2008:
I have a dcg who has been out all week due to the fact that mom has pulled her out without notifying me. I am sooooooooo pissed right now!! The mom called on Monday saying that dcg would be here on Wednesday,and still haven't showed up, so I knew something was up. long story short, dcm has gotten a job and works 3-11, but it was still the moms choice to keep dcg enrolled during the daytime so that she could get some rest. Not to mention that I offered to keep dcg from 3-11 because she is no problem at all.

We had the discussion about her having to give a 2 weeks notice with pay before pulling dcg out and for her to do it in a sneaky way has really got my blood to boiling!!!!
Email her term letter or slip it in the mail! ! Some parents are ridiculous! !!
MarinaVanessa 08:20 AM 04-19-2013
That sucks!! Especially since you have offered to be extremely accomodating and to take DCG on during the mom's later work hours. I would be livid also!! What's so hard about writing up a termination letter, giving in with the appropriate advanced time limit and communicating with you that she will no longer need your services ?!?!?!
williams2008 08:21 AM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
Email her term letter or slip it in the mail! ! Some parents are ridiculous! !!
That's exactly what I am doing right now!! I AM PISSED!!
Mom&Provider 08:22 AM 04-19-2013
She could have just been honest with you! This is part of the job that lacks with so many...respect from parents! I mean seriously, if she didn't need/want your care, say so and do the right thing per the contract...simple. She would be livid if someone walked on her they way she is to you!

Sorry this is happening to you and I hope you get the money you are owed. Sometimes this is such a thankless job!!
williams2008 08:25 AM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
That sucks!! Especially since you have offered to be extremely accomodating and to take DCG on during the mom's later work hours. I would be livid also!! What's so hard about writing up a termination letter, giving in with the appropriate advanced time limit and communicating with you that she will no longer need your services ?!?!?!
Exactly!!! She stated that since she is working evenings she doesn't get to spend time with dcg. I totally understand that and I am glad that she wants to spend time with dcg, but follow the the POLICIES that you signed!
williams2008 08:30 AM 04-19-2013
Originally Posted by Mom&Provider:
She could have just been honest with you! This is part of the job that lacks with so many...respect from parents! I mean seriously, if she didn't need/want your care, say so and do the right thing per the contract...simple. She would be livid if someone walked on her they way she is to you!

Sorry this is happening to you and I hope you get the money you are owed. Sometimes this is such a thankless job!!
Thank you! The parents never take into consideration of how they would feel if the shoe was on the other foot!
Holiday Park 05:06 PM 04-19-2013
I had the same thing happen last month. Hopefully you will fill herspot right away.
rmc20021 09:08 PM 04-19-2013
Tags:parents - dont know how
Reply Up